FIVE GIFT IDEAS: For the Person who has everything
We all know that finding the right gift is a challenge. May this list help you find the best one out there!
1. Dollhouse kit
1. DOLLHOUSE KIT - Creative kits are a great gift. They’re the gift that keep on giving and allow the person who has everything a chance to explore their creative side. Not a kid? Well guess what, Modern dollhouses are on the rise for ADULTS! That’s right, many millennials can’t afford houses and a miniature home is a fun and affordable way to test out your interior design skill and create the rooms you’ve always wanted. Grab a bottle of wine and your bff and make yourselves 3D image board of all your house goals.
2. Airbnb Gift Card
2. AirBNB GIFT CARD- The person who has everything can’t possibly have enough of this one thing – ADVENTURE! An Airbnb gift card means you can explore the world. Whether it’s a quick night stay at a funky home around the corner, an aerial tent in the woods, a tiny home in the mountains, or a luxurious room over the ocean.
3. MASSAGE - I know this isn’t the most original idea, but hear me out. Unless your person doesn’t like being touched- who wouldn’t be excited to get a massage? It’s one of the few things we’re not willing to invest in ourselves for. With groupon its easy to find a spa treatment near you or your friend to make it as simple as possible.
4. PHOTOBOOK: If the person in your life is sentimental, a photobook is one of the sweetest gifts you can give. Whether it’s a year in review, a wedding album, or just a long reflection on your friendship, they’re bound to hold on to it forever. With online printers life Shutterfly and artifact uprising, you have a wide range of options for cover, paper type, size, and style.
5. Maker Class
5. Maker Class: One of favorite gifts to receive is the gift that keeps on giving. There are so many types of crafts to learn: woodworking, woodturning, painting, gardening, screen printing, knitting, welding, glass blowing – the list is endless! Find out what your friend has always wanted to learn and open the door for them to get there.