FIVE GIFT IDEAS: For the Creative Person in Your Life
We all know that finding the right gift is a challenge. Creative gifts, however, have the remarkable ability to keep on giving long after the season is over.
1. Dollhouse Kit
1. DOLLHOUSE KIT - Not a kid? Well guess what, Modern dollhouses are on the rise for ADULTS! That’s right, many millennials can’t afford houses and a miniature home is a fun and affordable way to test out your interior design skill and create the rooms you’ve always wanted. Grab a bottle of wine and your bff and make yourselves 3D image board of all your house goals.
2. Creative Class
2. CREATIVE CLASS - One of my favorite gifts to give is a gift that keeps on giving. There are so many types of crafts to learn: woodworking, woodturning, painting, gardening, screen printing, knitting, welding, glass blowing – the list is endless! Find out what your friend has always wanted to learn and open the door for them to get there.
3. Wine + Craft Night!
3. WINE + CRAFT NIGHT - The wine night you know most commonly is Paint NIte! https://www.paintnite.com/ , but there are so many other great wine and craft nights for you and you rLocal to MV? Check out @Makery.com One of favorite gift to receive is an activity- even better if it’s an experience I get to share with my BFF! Check our local locations for a paintnite or similar activity. Maker spaces are popping up all over with one-session crafts that are bound to inspire.
4. Lap Loom Kit
4. LAP LOOM KIT: I’ve been so inspired by this loom by the Makery here in mill Valley! I’m so excited to make wall hangings and miniatures with truly inspired materials!
5. Notebooks + Journals
5. NOTEBOOKS + JOURNALS: There are so many great journals for the creative! Whether it’s a writing prompt, introspective question, sketch prompt, or completelyblank – a journal is a great way to get the inspiration flowing.
I love this one from Moorea Seal: 52 Lists